Ingredients (serves 2):
- Flank steak 1- 1 1/2 lbs.
- Fajita seasoning (1Tbsp cumin, 1 Tbsp chili powder, 1 tsp oregano dash of cayenne pepper)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 small white onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup jarred jalapeños
- 3 tsp. coconut oil
- Heat 2 tsp. coconut oil in skillet (low-med. heat). Add minced garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add green bell pepper and onion to garlic. Sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Warm 1 tsp. coconut oil in a second skillet (med. heat). Add steak and sauté until slightly pink (or well done if preferred). Add fajita seasoning and 1/2 cup of water to the skillet. Simmer on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Shred romaine lettuce. Dice jarred jalapeños.
- Top lettuce with steak/pepper/onion mixture. Sprinkle with jalapeños and top with salsa.